I am excited to share that Professor. Julian Miranda (Coach), will deliver a session on Exploratory Data Analysis using Cyber Security real-world dataset.
What you will learn from the session?
- Cybersecurity 101 – yes, he will teach you from scratch what cybersecurity is!
- We will identify various patterns of cyberattacks that would allow you to come up with new policies and best practices. Yes, we will solve a problem with Data
- Alongside, there will be some statistical jargons like types of correlation, hypothesis testing, p-value, contingency tables 🙂 please don’t worry if you don’t understand. This is very high-fi research analysis (at the same time simple to understand). The idea is to help you understand how we can use data science to solve problems.
You may want to prepare well about hypothesis testing here: https://www.statisticshowto.com/probability-and-statistics/hypothesis-testing/
Practical Details of Session:
- Tutor: Professor. Julián Darío Miranda-Calle
- Topic: Data Science for Cybersecurity Analysis
- Start date & time: 8:30 pm IST or 5 pm CET – 7th June, please locate your timezone here.
- Live session link: youtu.be/FisuZXJskz0
The main session details were posted earlier here: https://aiplanet.com/blog/live-session-on-data-science-for-cybersecurity-analysis/
Can’t wait for the session to go live!
See you soon and happy learning 🙂
Team AI Planet (formerly DPhi)