Hello Awesome Learners 😀
I believe your days are filled with full of learning! Now here comes the preparatory material for today’s session. We just need to understand certain things before we dive into the session. The below presentation would give you a quick overview of the same. It is very simple and crisp, trust me a quick read would help you before the session starts.
Downloadable version of slides: https://bit.ly/Pre-SessionDay5
Practical details for the session:
- Tutor: Sai Gayatri (Data Scientist at Tetrasoft Inc and Machine Learning/Data Science Instructor).
- Topic: Session on NumPy Library
- Date & time: 24th May, at 8:30 pm IST (5:00 pm CET, please locate your time in your timezone here).
- Youtube live link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lYcz4eCZTvE
- Notebook that would be used during session: https://bit.ly/NumPy_Colab_DPhi (If you are using it Google Colab, just go to file → click “save a copy in drive” to run the notebook)
This post will be updated post the session!