- Download & Install R & RStudio
- What is RStudio?
- Why should you use RStudio?
Download & Install R and RStudio
- In the video coming up, the tutor will show how to download R software and RStudio step by step. Don’t worry about RStudio; you will know it in the upcoming slides
- Link to download R: https://www.r-project.org/
- Link to download RStudio: https://www.rstudio.com/
What is RStudio & Why should you use it?
- RStudio is a free, open-source integrated development environment (IDE in short) for R.
- RStudio helps keep R more organized and adds more functionality.
- The tutor in the upcoming video will show the R and RStudio environments. The tutor will also explain how RStudio keeps R more organized and the different functionalities that RStudio adds to R software.
- Don’t worry about the codes being executed for the time being. You will learn all of them one by one in the upcoming lessons.